30 October 2010

Cookies & Cream

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay as I have promised earlier in my previous post that I will upload the cupcakes pictures on that day itself. Here it is =)

Rich Chocolate Cupcakes with Cookies & Cream Fillings & Frosting Topped with Crushed Crunchie Cadbury Chocolate Bar!

Rich Chocolate Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Topped with Silver Balls & Flower Sugar

Rich Chocolate Cupcakes with Lilac Vanilla Buttercream topped with Crushed Crunchie Cadbury Chocolate Bar & Chocolate Chips!

The cookies and cream filling was my first attempt, and how glad was I to finally make it! It taste delicious, just like an ice-cream! I used Oreo cookies and cream, it did not overpower each of the flavor rather it complements each other.  To put it as a filling & frosting in one cupcake was great, you get that smooth-chilling-balance kinda sweetness. It's a must try!



Till my next post.. Happy Baking

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the blog, it looks great. I am going to bookmark it and will make sure to check back weekly! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

Followers

Cupcakes Comments


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Need A Translator?

Popular Posts