27 October 2010

Back & Better!

Hi All,


It has been weeks since my last update about my cupcake journey..I've been busy with family stuff and on the same time I was doing a research on how to revamp my site to a better look! So here it is the look, I hope you like it though there are still more rooms for improvement.
Last Thursday my nephew Ben turn 1 month old, so we decided to do his fullmoon celebration. As some of you might have known that earlier I posted an Elmo & Cookie monster cuppies which I was practicing for Ben's fullmoon..however, at the very last minute everything was so rushing I wasn't able to make him those cuppies though on the bright side..I managed to bake & make him his 1st Birthday cake!! My sister told me she wanted it to be a vanilla cake with white chocolate frosting! And so...ladies & gentlemen here I present you my Vanilla Cake with White Chocolate Frosting. It was in fact a very very great outcome.

I will for sure be putting this cake flavor in my menu from now onwards.


Soft Vanilla Cake with White Chocolate Frosting
My sister,Bro-in-law and Ben
Cupcake Flavors for That Night:
Carrot Moist Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Cherry Almond Cupcakes with Light Blue Buttercream
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Later today I will be making cupcakes and has been thinking few different designs for the cuppies. I will be posting them later or tomorrow. Till my next post..Happy Baking!

Warmest regards......EDM

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

Followers

Cupcakes Comments


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Need A Translator?

Popular Posts