01 November 2010

Weekend Baking

Hi Friends,

How was your weekend last week ? I hope it was a good one, taking some rest from work & spending some quality time with family & loved ones or perhaps catching up with your buddies. Whatever it was..I hope you guys had a great time. Well..as for me I was baking cakes for an order by a customer..not just any customer..it was my aunt..she requested a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for her granddaughter; Amani, who is turning 2 on Sunday (31st October). How time flies she's already coming to 2 years old. 
And so, I baked the cake in the afternoon of Saturday and made the frosting at night. This was a tested recipe so I know it's delicious and my family do enjoy this cake, I hope my aunt's family will enjoy this too!

Happy Birthday Amani! 




Moist Carrot Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting(1)  

Moist Carrot Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting(2)


Till my next post... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

Followers

Cupcakes Comments


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Need A Translator?

Popular Posts