13 October 2010

Elmo & Cookie Monsters

Hey All,

I've been busy babysitting my baby nephew these couple of weeks as my sister came to stay with us for awhile because of the kitchen renovation at her new place. Well..Baby Ben is three(3) weeks old already!! I'm anticipating his fullmoon party where he will be one(1) month old..and brainstorming what I'm gonna make for him..this is very exciting! My sister said she would like chocolate cuppies and I would like to topped that up with Elmo & Cookie monster's face from the Sesame Street's characters. I've been practicing them. Check it below. I still need to improve them until Ben's fullmoon :) Don't want to disappoint my Lil nephew..
My first(1st) try of Elmo & Cookie Monster :p

I've also been baking some chocolate cuppies to fix my household's sweet-tooth! Oh well..the chocolate frosting was too much..lol..it tasted so thick..bad bad bad.
My Chocolate Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Frosting
(Too Rich!)


Till then, Happy Baking~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

Followers

Cupcakes Comments


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Need A Translator?

Popular Posts