06 December 2013

Christmas is almost here

Greetings Friends,If you ask me what is my favorite month of the year..I would say December, after the month of August ( my daughter's birthday) .  December has always gives me the nostalgia and wonderful warm feeling. My mom comes home, we put up the tree and decorate it together, we bake cookies, and we visits relatives house.
Each holiday has its challenges , some might don't have enough and we miss our loved ones who no longer with us. It can be lonely and sad. December can still be a time of great joy as it is the season of giving and forgiveness.
I hope that this month of December brings you great joy and peace surround with the love of you family and loved ones.

Cheers!
Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

Followers

Cupcakes Comments


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Need A Translator?

Popular Posts