10 February 2011

Just a chat

Hi All! 

Just like Christmas & New Year..Chinese New Year has also just pass by..time really do flies when you're having a great time! How was your CNY guys? I hope all of you had a great time with your family & friends..great meal & catching up with them. As for me, I did had a great time with my family..especially some of them who came back from overseas..it was a very nice time..however wish my mom came home this time of the year. Oh well..she will be coming home very soon :)  

In this post, I would like to share some of my baking adventures that I've made during the CNY season! Aside from the cookies which were Almond cookies,Peanut cookies,Chocolate cookies,Sugee cookies & last but not least Pineapple tart, I've also made the Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Cream Cheese; Moist chocolate cake with ganache frosting, and some chocolate cupcakes & carrot cupcakes. Here are the lovely pictures for your view :)  Enjoy guys!
 


Till my next post..Happy Baking all' !

Elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

Followers

Cupcakes Comments


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Need A Translator?

Popular Posts