02 February 2011

Gong Xi Fa Cai





To all my loyal readers,fans,friends & my families,

Just wanna take this opportunity to wish all of you a very Happy Chinese New Year and may the year of the rabbit brings lots of prosperity,happiness,good health & wealth!  I am very happy for all the support you gave to me & looking forward to cater more of your lovely orders this year. Gong Xi Fa Cai !! 
Note: 
Chinese New Year cookies is still open for orders and last day of delivery is on Chap Goh Mei. However to ensure freshness, I will only bake your cookies after order is made. 

For Cupcakes Order- Promotion Price is RM100 for 3 dozen ( Decor charges included)..delivery is available, rm10 will be charged around KK area..Penampang area is f.o.c . 


Till my next post :)  Happy Baking ! 

Elisa





No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

Followers

Cupcakes Comments


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Need A Translator?

Popular Posts