13 September 2010

Who Says Monday has to be Blue?

Hi All,

Thank you for checking back! Early this morning the thought of carrot moist cake keep on playing in my mind..the moist, softness, aroma & the fluffiness it brings in the cake..my goodness!! If  you have all the ingredients and tools which can create this amazing cake..of coz you won't waste anytime in making them right? Obviously that's what I did..while waiting for my cake to cool ..I whipped up a generous amount of orange cream cheese frosting to iced my awaiting cake! Of coz when I do the frosting..my sister & I would take a spoonful of these delicious freshly made cream to satisfy our taste buds for that moment only..mind u!  We won't wanna finish it all or else I don't anything left for the cake! *chuckles* Below are the final result of my Moist Carrot Cake with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting.

Side View

Top View





Till my next post...Happy Baking :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

Followers

Cupcakes Comments


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Need A Translator?

Popular Posts