10 August 2010

Cupcake Courier

The Cupcake Courier
Hi Friends!

One of the things that inspires me is finding out what other cupcakes veteran bakers are up to! Fortunately I stumbled upon one of the sites that shares information to fellow inspired young bakers like me. What I found out was that, there's such a gadget called The Cupcake Courier! It was a very brilliant idea..which can stored up to 36 cupcakes.

It was invented ,designed & developed by Jennifer Gunn. A mother of two who needed a safely way to transport cupcakes to her children’s parties and school gatherings. Thank you Jennifer :) I'm looking forward to getting this item myself in the near future.

For more info ..u can check it here:
http://www.thecupcakecourier.com.au/

Happy Baking Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

Followers

Cupcakes Comments


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Need A Translator?

Popular Posts