24 August 2010

Carrot Cuppies with an amazing vanilla buttercream frosting!!


Woohh!! After dinner lastnite I've decided to try these Carrot Cupcake recipe, and boy was I in for a big treat!! I was glad and happy how these cupcakes turn out as I was very surprised with the texture,taste and smell!! It was a great recipe!! It yielded 12 cupcake pieces and that's amazing. Below are the result :) ..after the cupcakes are cooled , I frosted them with a generous amount of varieties colors of buttercream. This weekend is the Flea Market, and I am looking forward to add this recipe for my bake sale! :)


My Frosted Carrot Cupcakes with a generous amount of Vanilla Buttercream

Which design do you like best? The white & green are pretty,don't you think so? :)

Till then,happy baking lurve!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

Followers

Cupcakes Comments


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Need A Translator?

Popular Posts