22 August 2010

Woooohhh!!! Varieties of Design for Your Raya Cookies!

Greetings Family & Friends!

Here are some of my other designs for your Raya cookies, there are just so many designs out there and here I present u some of my designs..not limited though. I hope u will like it, I know there are still room for improvement..as my pipping techniques are sometimes haywire.

Take a look some of it :) ..enjoy! By the way, the cookie are butter cookie recipe and it taste & smells amazing!

Medium Size Cookie Cutter
Mix
Small Size Cookie Cutter
Medium Size Cookie Cutters





Guys! Next wk I will be posting more new designs which includes the 'ketupat' designs & will be making the Chocolate Cookies!

Please check back! Thx ^^

Till then Happy Baking Lurve!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

♥ The Best Little Cupcakes In Penampang & Kota Kinabalu ♥

Followers

Cupcakes Comments


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Need A Translator?

Popular Posts